Wrong renewal info

UN is lawlawless. After reviewing the issue I manually entered the correct renewal information. This type of thing occurs frequently. Normally when the error occurs, the system will enter the correct renewal amount (24.96) but will magically show 1 month instead of 1 year on the renewal term. Numerous times I have had to go in and manually enter the 1 year period and save.

My first recommendation here is to upgrade to the latest release. If you encounter this again, please let us know and keep the user in the current state. Please also ensure that the third party applications/plugins/themes are upgraded and compatible with the release you're on to prevent any inadvertent issues.

This has occurred irrespective of the release. The most current one is UN: ramses and I left that user in the current state.

I believe I found the problem. When a first time subscriber clicks on "TT contributor renewal terms removed by ramses" vs when a member does not remove the renewal terms. The member that removes the renewal term gets a months purchase  with a blank dollar amount in the active section as follows:

Could contain: Page, Text

The subscriber that does not remove the renewal terms gets the correct programmed terms:

Could contain: Page, Text

So what happens is if a member clicks on remove renewal terms, then his one yr subscription lapses, they renewal after expiration, the new invoice/subscription retains the months feature instead of going to the 1 year programmed term. This results in a charge $299.52 (24.96 per month) to subscribe again instead of the correct renewal invoice amount of $24.96 one time annual charge.

If a subscriber opts out of the renewal terms that section should not reflect a term that does not exist (months), it should retain the 1 yr annual period.

Edited by elonegenio

14 hours ago, elonegenio said:

This has occurred irrespective of the release.

I'm a little confused by the response there, as you still appear to be on an old release.

What you are saying there however is the correct behaviour. If they have removed renewal terms, there are no longer any renewal terms. Any future purchase of that item would be a full purchase as if they have never purchased, as they cannot renew the old one (there are no terms any longer). The only way to renew that one would be for yourselves to reinstate some terms (add the terms per month back in)