Couldn't get list of available blocks

Just now, Marc Stridgen said:

Test this on a default unaltered theme, and also with all 3rd party items disabled. If that is then working, you need to enable one at a time until you find the cause

It happens when i try to install plugins, and now i see, it's not just this problem, if i try to install plugins i get a blank white page.I have just 1 plugin installed, but  it's installed from the marketplace.

5 minutes ago, Billy@ZeroHP said:

It happens when i try to install plugins, and now i see, it's not just this problem, if i try to install plugins i get a blank white page.I have just 1 plugin installed, but  it's installed from the marketplace.

The forum is up to date, we are on default template!

13 minutes ago, Billy@ZeroHP said:

The forum is up to date, we are on default template!

For example this error apears when i have Staff Badge in User Profile ON ( plugin )

Error: Typed property DOMDocument::$encoding must not be accessed before initialization (0)
#0 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(324): DOMDocumentWrapper->documentCreate('utf-8')
#1 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(666): DOMDocumentWrapper->loadMarkupHTML('<!DOCTYPE HTML ...')
#2 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(317): DOMDocumentWrapper->documentFragmentLoadMarkup(Object(DOMDocumentWrapper), 'UTF-8', '<ipscontent id=...')
#3 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(218): DOMDocumentWrapper->loadMarkupHTML('<ipscontent id=...', '')
#4 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(191): DOMDocumentWrapper->loadMarkup('<ipscontent id=...')
#5 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(177): DOMDocumentWrapper->load('<ipscontent id=...', 'text/html', NULL)
#6 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(4868): DOMDocumentWrapper->__construct('<ipscontent id=...', 'text/html', NULL)
#7 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(4642): phpQuery::createDocumentWrapper('<ipscontent id=...', 'text/html')
#8 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(4656): phpQuery::newDocument('<ipscontent id=...', 'text/html')
#9 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(4416): phpQuery::newDocumentHTML('<ipscontent id=...')
#10 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(2721): IPS\_Theme::themeHooks('{{if !\\IPS\\Requ...', Array)
#11 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(823): IPS\_Theme->compileTemplates('core', 'front', 'profile')
#12 /home/zerohpro/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(312): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('profile')
#13 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#14 /home/zerohpro/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(81): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#15 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#16 /home/zerohpro/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#17 {main}

Edited by Billy@ZeroHP

10 minutes ago, Billy@ZeroHP said:

For example this error apears when i have Staff Badge in User Profile ON ( plugin )

Error: Typed property DOMDocument::$encoding must not be accessed before initialization (0)
#0 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(324): DOMDocumentWrapper->documentCreate('utf-8')
#1 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(666): DOMDocumentWrapper->loadMarkupHTML('<!DOCTYPE HTML ...')
#2 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(317): DOMDocumentWrapper->documentFragmentLoadMarkup(Object(DOMDocumentWrapper), 'UTF-8', '<ipscontent id=...')
#3 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(218): DOMDocumentWrapper->loadMarkupHTML('<ipscontent id=...', '')
#4 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(191): DOMDocumentWrapper->loadMarkup('<ipscontent id=...')
#5 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(177): DOMDocumentWrapper->load('<ipscontent id=...', 'text/html', NULL)
#6 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(4868): DOMDocumentWrapper->__construct('<ipscontent id=...', 'text/html', NULL)
#7 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(4642): phpQuery::createDocumentWrapper('<ipscontent id=...', 'text/html')
#8 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/3rd_party/phpQuery/phpQuery.php(4656): phpQuery::newDocument('<ipscontent id=...', 'text/html')
#9 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(4416): phpQuery::newDocumentHTML('<ipscontent id=...')
#10 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(2721): IPS\_Theme::themeHooks('{{if !\\IPS\\Requ...', Array)
#11 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(823): IPS\_Theme->compileTemplates('core', 'front', 'profile')
#12 /home/zerohpro/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(312): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('profile')
#13 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#14 /home/zerohpro/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(81): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#15 /home/zerohpro/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#16 /home/zerohpro/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#17 {main}

Please contact the author of that plugin for further assistance. If this doesn't happen when that plugin is disabled, that would be an error with the plugin.

Just now, Jim M said:

Please contact the author of that plugin for further assistance. If this doesn't happen when that plugin is disabled, that would be an error with the plugin.

It happens with all the plugins, that's the problem, and i dont know where is the problem, i dont know if the problem it's from database, or something else!

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

14 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I hope now it's fine!