Invision Security Information for Information

Hi All,

We sometimes use Invision for our corporate customers. They log in to read private articles, blogs and reports that we've created for them. These are all big organisations. We've just been asked by one about Invision's security information, i.e. How secure is it, etc?

I'm not a security expert so I don't know the words to search for in the forums and help areas. I've been trying to find some documentation on Info Security and things like that. Does anyone have a link to a document that I could share with the customer, please?

Thanks,

Nigel

3 minutes ago, SeNioR- said:

Hi. Check this out: 

This covers a lot of information, some software focused, some Cloud focused. If you have any further questions, especially if related to our Cloud platform that you're on @nigeld27, I can transfer this to a ticket so that you can speak with our Cloud team directly.

15 hours ago, Jim M said:

This covers a lot of information, some software focused, some Cloud focused. If you have any further questions, especially if related to our Cloud platform that you're on @nigeld27, I can transfer this to a ticket so that you can speak with our Cloud team directly.

Thank you @Jim M  and @SeNioR-. I'm watching this now although I think I will need to submit a document/PDF. Their IT team just need to tick some boxes to confirm that Invision is secure enough. Is there a PDF or something? Please do convert to a ticket if that is a better. 

My thanks in advance.