Going to next page problem>

Go to solution Solved by Genestoy,

On my forum when viewing a topic where there are several pages of the topic when clicking on the next page or even page number it always goes to the bottom of the next page? Why is this happening? Does the same on the default IPS theme also. Does not happen here so must be a setting somewhere?

Thanks for any help with this

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

• Solution

The problem appears to be with Firefox, here is how I solved it...

(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button promising to be careful or accepting the risk.

(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste anch and pause while the list is filtered

(3) Double-click the layout.css.scroll-anchoring.enabled preference to switch the value from true to false

Yes, I found many instances of this happening with Firefox online and has been reported many times to Firefox while searching for a cause to my problem. I sent the "fix" to my members that were having the problem and it resolved it for them also. Funny though it did not do the jump to the bottom here at IPS but I am running v4.7.2.1