Custom Block "Bugged"

Good afternoon.

For no reason and over 3 or 4 upgrades, without doing anything for some reason y can add Custom Blocks or even delete de one i have.

Whenever I try to add one and "Edit", the window didnt appear

Could contain: File, Webpage, Text

Whenever i try to delete the one i have as i said, and after i press "Finalized", then it stay there.

What i did is to restored CSS changes from Customizated theme. 

Deleted the theme we bought, and still in the basic template is the same problem.

Any idea?.

Is on last version with php 8.1

https://www.escuadron111.com/

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, i were a bit busy.

No, nothing about plugins, because the problem exist from any computer and from mobile version, from all the browser. 

I already checked everything. I need an admin to use the management account to check from inside please.

9 minutes ago, fmaymar said:

Sorry for the delay, i were a bit busy.

No, nothing about plugins, because the problem exist from any computer and from mobile version, from all the browser. 

I already checked everything. I need an admin to use the management account to check from inside please.

Is the account on file the one you're using to encounter these problems? Unfortunately, I am not encountering any issues with that account. Could you please try using an unmodified, English language pack? This may be the issue.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, fmaymar said:

I did.

I have deleted the theme, and restored all the css modified files. But forget it. I will probaly have to try another provider.
Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text, Computer, Electronics, Pc

Sorry to hear that. In the meantime, it would be worth checking any browser plugins, security software on your PC, and indeed things like mod_security on your server, to see if any of those are blocking the item.