Gallery creating album --> Anyone in this club can submit to this album - makes no sense

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

It doesn't make any sense to have the option "Anyone in this club can submit to this album" if create an album here on this site.

And there's no preview image shown for the video test https://invisioncommunity.com/gallery/

And souldn't be shown the images here on my profile? https://invisioncommunity.com/profile/112111-ramsesx/?tab=node_gallery_galleryImages&

Edited by Ramsesx

9 minutes ago, Ramsesx said:

It doesn't make any sense to have the option "Anyone in this club can submit to this album" if create an album here on this site.

Please submit any suggestions in our Feature Suggestion forum.

15 minutes ago, Ramsesx said:

And there's no preview image shown for the video test https://invisioncommunity.com/gallery/

Video previews will not pull for album or category covers.

18 minutes ago, Ramsesx said:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

23 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Please submit any suggestions in our Feature Suggestion forum.

Well, technically it is no bug to offer an option anywhere without any functionality. But without a club it is a useless option, isn't it? This should not need a feature suggestion to remove it.

1 minute ago, Ramsesx said:

Well, technically it is no bug to offer an option anywhere without any functionality. But without a club it is a useless option, isn't it? This should not need a feature suggestion to remove it.

Could you please clarify? I am not seeing that.

1 minute ago, Ramsesx said:

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Thank you for clarifying.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

Thanks Jim. I will add some other issues in this topic here.

1. I can rate my own images, is that intentional?

2. If I select "sort by rating" the rated image isn't first showing.

3. There is an sorting option "by reviews", what does this mean, I can't see an option to review images in the gallery.

15 minutes ago, Ramsesx said:

1. I can rate my own images, is that intentional?

2. If I select "sort by rating" the rated image isn't first showing.

Yeah, these are bugs too. Thanks for testing!

16 minutes ago, Ramsesx said:

3. There is an sorting option "by reviews", what does this mean, I can't see an option to review images in the gallery.

This seems to be present in old gallery so might be a platform restriction but included it just in case it's a bug we can get out of the way and cause less confusion 🙂 .

• 1 month later...