How can I turn it off "Cache sidebar, header and footer blocks"?

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

I am using configuration - main server apache, cache server nginx.
What is observed - (of course with the help of my host support)
- When Redis recache data - the first byte of my site increases sharply over a second and a half.
In the rest of the time, the first byte is within 150 - 450 milliseconds.
Well, I turned off Redis - switched to file system.....data storage method.
Oh wonder - first byte is now : 14- to 50 milliseconds...?!!?
Tried different times with the other cache too - same crap - when sidebar cache is refreshed - first byte bounce again, over a second...
There is no option to sync with nginx cache server, but tell me please how to turn off your cache sidebar blocks?

Thanks

Just now, Jim M said:

Sorry, there is no method to disable cache on blocks. It must be more than 1 minute.

I've tested with 15 minutes, I've tested with 60 minutes, now I've left it at 17 minutes - but it's annoying when the site hangs for a second and more, and then it pours quickly and accurately...
Is there an option with a cron task to sync?

2 minutes ago, Adlago said:

I've tested with 15 minutes, I've tested with 60 minutes, now I've left it at 17 minutes - but it's annoying when the site hangs for a second and more, and then it pours quickly and accurately...
Is there an option with a cron task to sync?

Only background tasks can run via CRON.

Just now, Adlago said:

Apparently everyone has to save themselves, from ill-conceived things... It's a shame.

Please keep in mind I can only inform you what the software is capable of today. If you need something beyond this, to aid your hosting provider in their troubleshooting, that unfortunately, would need to be custom right now. However, you're more than welcome to submit this as a Feature Suggestion if you think this would be useful for a core part of the software.