multiple errori after update

I recently did update from ips platform 4.6 to 4.7 and php from 7.4 to 8.0 and I started to have a lot of errori. such as if I install plugins in the store I block manager block. respectively Donate sidebar and group legend I block the manager block. I found plugins similar to these but I do not go any

in the link below I will leave a video with error from the manager block

I encounter these errors for some time and do not know how I could solve it

Dangerous PHP enabled features
Certain features are enabled on your server that have the potential to cause serious damage to your community or server. If you're in a shared environment, some of these features may bypass restrictions, which prevents one account on the server from affecting another. Their presence also increases the amount of damage that can be caused if the Admin Panel is compromised.

Since Invision Community, and most other web applications don't use these features, we recommend disabling them on your server, at least in the directory where your community is installed. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator and ask to be in the PHP setting disable_functions.

pcntl_exec

Blocked tasks: updaterecords
One of the routine maintenance tasks running in the background has given the error several times, which may indicate a configuration problem.

Application/Plugin	
Pages
Task	
updaterecords
Last run	
Saturday at 17:21
You should check the logs for any indications of the problem or try to run manually. If the task is not running successfully and you need further assistance, please contact support.

Regarding the blocks issue, please disable all third party applications, plugins and switch an unmodified theme then try again. Likely this is an error with one of those which is not compatible with your release.

1 hour ago, Billy@ZeroHP said:
Dangerous PHP enabled features
Certain features are enabled on your server that have the potential to cause serious damage to your community or server. If you're in a shared environment, some of these features may bypass restrictions, which prevents one account on the server from affecting another. Their presence also increases the amount of damage that can be caused if the Admin Panel is compromised.

Since Invision Community, and most other web applications don't use these features, we recommend disabling them on your server, at least in the directory where your community is installed. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator and ask to be in the PHP setting disable_functions.

pcntl_exec

This is not an error but rather a warning. You would need to contact your hosting provider for assistance as mentioned there.

1 hour ago, Billy@ZeroHP said:
One of the routine maintenance tasks running in the background has given the error several times, which may indicate a configuration problem.

Application/Plugin	
Pages
Task	
updaterecords
Last run	

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

23 hours ago, Richard Arch said:

Dacă executați sarcini printr-o metodă cron, atunci va trebui să le actualizați pentru a utiliza php8.

Consultați ACP > Sistem > Configurare avansată

i use this 

*Runs automatically with traffic (Default)*

The system will automatically run tasks depending on how members navigate the site. That's okay for most sites, but if your site doesn't receive traffic from many members, tasks may remain in arrears. Tasks will be triggered by ordinary members, not visitors. If it appears that a backlog is generated, an error will be displayed on the admin panel main page.

On 1/23/2023 at 11:03 PM, Jim M said:

Regarding the blocks issue, please disable all third party applications, plugins and switch an unmodified theme then try again. Likely this is an error with one of those which is not compatible with your release.

This is not an error but rather a warning. You would need to contact your hosting provider for assistance as mentioned there.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

error text in the image I will post in writing in English to be understood

Application/Plugin	
Pages
Task	
updaterecords
Last run	
You should check the logs for any indications of the problem or try to run manually. If the task is not running successfully and you need further assistance, please contact support.

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text

1 minute ago, Billy@ZeroHP said:

error text in the image I will post in writing in English to be understood

Sorry, believe there is a language barrier here. The block manager comment I made (below) is in reference to your video in the first post.

On 1/23/2023 at 3:03 PM, Jim M said:

---------------

To look at your "updaterecords" error, we would require access to your community. Please see below instructions:

9 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Sorry, believe there is a language barrier here. The block manager comment I made (below) is in reference to your video in the first post.

---------------

To look at your "updaterecords" error, we would require access to your community. Please see below instructions:

is it possible to error because of it? here is the past that the files are in public_html / forum / but the platform is put directly in the public_html

Could contain: Page, Text

15 minutes ago, Jim M said:

---------------

and I still have a problem that occurred to me today. in short I can not start any topic and when I get into a topic already created called show nothing I left and a video

We would need access then to further look into what's happening if you have done all the above and it is still not working.

36 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need access then to further look into what's happening if you have done all the above and it is still not working.

I leave you in PM access data to acp?.

1 minute ago, Billy@ZeroHP said:

I leave you in PM access data to acp?.

No, you would want to follow the instructions in my reply. Messages are not secure or efficient for our global team but our Client Area is. You would want to go to the Client Area -> Manage Purchases -> click your purchase -> Review/Update Access Information.