Setting the Default Font and Font Size

Jac D

I'd like to ensure that, whenever a member comments on any thread, that the Font is Georgia and the Size is 16 point? In other words, if they want to use something else, they'll have to change it manually. 

Is there an easy way to do that? I looked through the guide and looked through my settings and I don't see that.

Thank you!

P.S. Today was the day I made the forum public and more than 500 people signed up. I'm so excited I can't sleep. Thank you, Invision! If a Luddite like me can do this ... how hard can it be?

Edited by Jac D

16 hours ago, Jac D said:

I'd like to ensure that, whenever a member comments on any thread, that the Font is Georgia and the Size is 16 point? In other words, if they want to use something else, they'll have to change it manually. 

Is there an easy way to do that? I looked through the guide and looked through my settings and I don't see that.

Thank you!

P.S. Today was the day I made the forum public and more than 500 people signed up. I'm so excited I can't sleep. Thank you, Invision! If a Luddite like me can do this ... how hard can it be?

Hi @Jac D,

The above should help you achieve what you are looking for. On a side note, we're stoked to hear your community has been such a hit on just the first day, congratulations! 😄