An error occurred (500 Error) when logging into AdminCp

Since a bot spam attack i can't login to my admin cp, i got the following error. Any advice?

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

socket_write(): Argument #1 ($socket) must be of type Socket, string given

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

3 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I didn't changed the permission of any files. All files/folder inside admin has 0755 permission. Which file should i take care of ?

I also cant visit any profiles

Edited by Parilar

On 1/20/2023 at 7:18 PM, Jim M said:

Believe there is some confusion. We are asking you to update your access details to your community in our Client Area so we can review what is happening here: https://invisioncommunity.com/clientarea

No there isnt. I cant update the details because i only got one ftp for several websites with client data.

Please tell me which file need to be checked. Alls files of the website has 0755 permission.

I also can visit a Profile and it shows the Profile, but after some seconds the same error appears

Also would be nice if we find a solution soon, because they spammed scam links and we cant deleted them. As the error accours after the spam attack it looks like a security issue of the system

Edited by Parilar

7 minutes ago, Parilar said:

No there isnt. I cant update the details because i only got one ftp for several websites with client data.

Please tell me which file need to be checked. Alls files of the website has 0755 permission.

I also can visit a Profile and it shows the Profile, but after some seconds the same error appears

Also would be nice if we find a solution soon, because they spammed scam links and we cant deleted them. As the error accours after the spam attack it looks like a security issue of the system

We would need to investigate your installation to provide further feedback about what the issue is. If you do not wish to provide us access, I’m afraid, it would be hard or impossible for us to inform you what is wrong. 

This isn’t a direct permissions issue, it is a programming error or otherwise that requires further investigation.