Archived Releases to Download

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

With the PHP8.0 requirement, IPB put out the 4.7.* releases which are php8.* compliant yet work fine under php7.4. I missed the boat on those. I'm on 4.6 something. I really need to be able to update to 4.7 so that I can still access my forum and thus the upgrade tool once I a2enmod php8.0. Currently I lose the forum when I do that. Error 500 and the logs show it's because of syntax errors. So, I have a need to download 4.7.3 so that I can install it, flip over to php8.0 and then upgrade to the latest release. 

• Solution

Sorry, we only provide the latest release. However, I am a little confused on why you would need 4.7.3 as it sounds like you want to upgrade to PHP 8, is that correct? If so, you can just switch to PHP 8 and perform a manual upgrade.

Here's information about doing a manual upgrade: 

3 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Sorry, we only provide the latest release. However, I am a little confused on why you would need 4.7.3 as it sounds like you want to upgrade to PHP 8, is that correct? If so, you can just switch to PHP 8 and perform a manual upgrade.

Here's information about doing a manual upgrade: 

I'm unclear if you read my entire post now... since you shot down what I wanted but didn't really address what I said. 

Correct me if I am wrong but what I believe you're getting at there is that the Invision Community release you're on is not compatible with PHP 8. However, Invision Community 4.6 supports PHP 8 so what you are seeing is an issue with your third party application, plugin or theme which is installed. You would likely need to reach out to the author to get this resolved, if they do not have a compatible release available. You can then upgrade directly to the latest release of Invision Community.

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Correct me if I am wrong but what I believe you're getting at there is that the Invision Community release is not compatible with PHP 8. However, Invision Community 4.6 supports PHP 8 so what you are seeing is an issue with your third party application, plugin or theme which is installed. You would likely need to reach out to the author to get this resolved, if they do not have a compatible release available. You can then upgrade directly to the latest release of Invision Community.

I don't have any third party anything installed... but alright. I'll figure it out own my own.... as usual. 

Edited by OGXbox

9 minutes ago, OGXbox said:

I don't have any third party anything installed... but alright. I'll figure it out own my own.... as usual. 

I'm happy to take a peek at what may be tripping you up but would need access to do so:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.