Error - Nexus Billing Agreement.php - TypeError: array_reverse():

Dazz

Was just checking my logs and noticed this error.  Any idea how to fix this?  I don't know if this is stopping my subscriptions from processing or not.

Thanks

TypeError: array_reverse(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/applications/nexus/sources/Gateway/PayPal/BillingAgreement.php:126 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/applications/nexus/sources/Gateway/PayPal/BillingAgreement.php(126): array_reverse(NULL) #1 /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/applications/nexus/sources/Customer/BillingAgreement.php(307): IPS\nexus\Gateway\PayPal\_BillingAgreement->latestUnclaimedTransaction() #2 /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/applications/nexus/tasks/billingAgreements.php(57): IPS\nexus\Customer\_BillingAgreement->checkForLatestTransaction() #3 /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/system/Task/Task.php(274): IPS\nexus\tasks\_billingAgreements->execute() #4 /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/system/Task/Task.php(237): IPS\_Task->run() #5 /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(58): IPS\_Task->runAndLog() #6 {main}

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

19 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Ok, should be updated now.

On 1/16/2023 at 1:59 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Have you recently upgraded and moved to PHP 8? If so, have you ensured you have moved your cron to be running PHP 8 also?

This is what the cron is showing:

/usr/local/php81/bin/php -d memory_limit=-1 -d max_execution_time=0 /home/xxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx.com/applications/core/interface/task/task.php 245672a2603087df3989f2c35174cc36

1 hour ago, Dazz said:

This is what the cron is showing:

/usr/local/php81/bin/php -d memory_limit=-1 -d max_execution_time=0 /home/xxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx.com/applications/core/interface/task/task.php 245672a2603087df3989f2c35174cc36

While that looks correct, if there are any questions if this is actually executing PHP 8.1, I would suggest contacting your hosting provider.