how to set the main landing page to be the home page

8 hours ago, Kalum Cavazos said:

How do i set the main landing page of my site to not be the fourm page.

What is your landing page? Is it part of the Pages App or is it the app actually called Landing Page?

In any case, go to Applications and find the app in question. To the right you'll see there are stars icons, click on it. Please see example below:

Could contain: Page, Text

Edited by PPlanet

Thank you. I think I finally figured it out. 

you wouldn’t happen to know how to make the home page where it spans the whole page?  For example I have a block on the left or right (sidebar) that I can not get rid of in the home page. I jut want that to either move down or not be in the page. 

6 hours ago, Kalum Cavazos said:

Thank you. I think I finally figured it out. 

you wouldn’t happen to know how to make the home page where it spans the whole page?  For example I have a block on the left or right (sidebar) that I can not get rid of in the home page. I jut want that to either move down or not be in the page. 

Well, generally the sidebar only shows if you have any blocks or widgets there. I don't know if you use IPS default theme, but in that case you can edit the blocks on the page. To the left of the page there's a little rectangle with an arrow inside pointing sideways. Click on it and the page switches to edit mode, and you can delete the blocks on the sidebar.

Not sure if that's what you are asking though.

Edited by PPlanet

2 hours ago, PPlanet said:

Well, generally the sidebar only shows if you have any blocks or widgets there. I don't know if you use IPS default theme, but in that case you can edit the blocks on the page. To the left of the page there's a little rectangle with an arrow inside pointing sideways. Click on it and the page switches to edit mode, and you can delete the blocks on the sidebar.

Not sure if that's what you are asking though.

To a degree. I have seen where I can drag things into the open sections. looking at the screen shot below, there is a section to the left of the picture. I can put things in there but cannot delete the section. 

Could contain: File, Outdoors