Emoji problem (missing or double)

Hi @DamonT,

I get this as well. You may not be able to see the emoji on your device, but if you were to select the rock emoji in your example, other users that are able to will see it (it'll just show up as a box for you).

All it means is that character support for these specific emoji is not support on your device/browser. For example, those on Windows 11 will be able to see it, but those on Windows 10 may not.

Some Emojis not showing in browsers (Edge and Chrome) - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps answer your question.

The issue with duplicates we can see and will look into. The issue with broken images is unfortunately the operating system, as mentioned. You would need to update the operating system to correct that issue.

27 minutes ago, Dll said:

He's posting a screenshot from this site @Marc Stridgen - so I think the bugs may still be there in this version. 

Guilty as charged you're honour

OS's periodically update which Emoji/Unicode standard they support. You're using something older than Windows 10 21H2 so you won't see and cannot use any Emoji that was added in version 13 of the standard. Upgrading to the latest Windows 10 release will give you more emoji. 🪟🥷🏻🥸

It does look like we're missing a check to see if the emoji can be rendered in your browser, so we'll get that addressed and also take a look at the duplicate results.

11 minutes ago, SeNioR- said:

Windows 11 22H2 👍

Could contain: Page, Text

Edit. Isn't it a bug that it shows double?

9 minutes ago, abobader said:

Same thing here at this forum.

Believe you both may be missing this

44 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

It does look like we're missing a check to see if the emoji can be rendered in your browser, so we'll get that addressed and also take a look at the duplicate results.

4 minutes ago, stu_m said:

I have attached recently noticed that some emojis are broken on my forum 

But also I have noticed that they are broken on my other two forums that run phpBB who have just released this https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=14

Please see the topic below. The short is this is fixed in 4.7.6 🙂