renew license in advanced how ?

22 minutes ago, xTheBoss said:

Hey im fine with this current version i dont see any reason to update also. why i can't renew before it expire.

The release you're on has numerous bugs and issues, including the one you just reported. Upgrading would resolve that and also bring you inline and capable of receiving support should you have any further issues.

You cannot renew before your renewal is generated, I'm afraid. However, you can add account credit to your account and future invoices will pull from that. This can be done in Client Area -> My Details -> Account Credit.

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

The release you're on has numerous bugs and issues, including the one you just reported. Upgrading would resolve that and also bring you inline and capable of receiving support should you have any further issues.

You cannot renew before your renewal is generated, I'm afraid. However, you can add account credit to your account and future invoices will pull from that. This can be done in Client Area -> My Details -> Account Credit.

Hi 

Oh ok i will try to upgrade lemme make a backup first, but another question does this can affect External installation

already added funds to my account that why i wanted to renew.

Edited by xTheBoss