Subscriptions - Is there a way for people to "share" a subscription?

Hi there, 

I'm setting up a resource and support site for people working in churches in the UK. I'm going to be selling subscriptions for people to become members and access the content on the site. 

Scenario: A church has a staff team of 5 people. Bill, the church administrator, pays for a subscription for him to be able to access the site and the resources on it. The rest of the team want to be able to access it too from time to time. 

Is there a way for me to set things up so that the 4 team members can each get logins, but only Bill is paying for a live subscription? And when Bill's subscription ends, if he doesn't renew, then the whole team automatically lose access as well? 

I'm assuming this isn't possible. Essentially thought I don't want to be penalising church teams by making them pay 5x over when they're all working together at the same church. 

Any thoughts on a solution to this conundrum? Thanks. 

There isnt a way of doing this at present unfortunately, but its an interesting idea. You could post this up within our suggestions area if its something you wish to see in the future. 

The way things work at the moment, the only thing I can think of is gift carding amounts to those members, who could then purchase the subscription themselves with a gift card

The church admin could create a club with paid access, if it is them who is creating the content of course. So the church admin would create a club, they can add anything they want to that club, and then invite them to it. The question really is on who is creating the content you want them to access. 

Thanks Marc - really appreciate your swift responses to my couple of questions. Thank you. 

I had looked at Clubs and wondered how to use them fruitfully. Truth is I want the community to be creating the content largely, OR driving the content creation (which I'll be doing the lions share of personally) through conversations highlighting what people are needing at any given moment. So the centrality of the whole organic community is crucial to this project. Sidelining church team members into their own private Club space might have a purpose, but if that's all they can see and do on the site then I don't think that's going to work to achieve the overall aim of the site unfortunately. 

I'll see if I can work out how to make a suggestion of this for you guys to consider. The gift card idea isn't a bad one though, but it might become a bit of a nightmare to keep track of given that Bill could sign up in March and Joan might get a gift card in August ... Bill's subscription then runs out but Joan is still a member for months and months later. Can't even begin to imagine the nightmare of keeping track of everyone. 

Another thought is to offer expiry dated voucher codes which can be used multiple times with each sign up. So Bill signs up and in the email he has a voucher code saying "Use this voucher code for up to 5 members of your church team to gain free access within the next 14 days". Is that doable? 

Thats not something doable unfortunately.

I would ask, how many of these groups of people are there? If there arent too many, then the user themselves could sign up for a subscription without paying (leaving the invoice present) and then add the person who is to pay as an alternative contact on their account for billing. That person could then pay the invoice