Gallery - All images missing since upgrade

Hi,

Recently updated my forum, was looking at logs for the issue "Locked Task: queue", but then noticed that the logs are full of "Original image for 394 is missing, falling back to masked image" type errors, not sure why this is as I've not removed the images from the hosting. Can you please advise?

My tasks are not running, I have them through a cron job on the server, do I need to do an other topic for that?

Sam

A slight modification to the path that the admin area presents but it's still locking the task.

The path is correct, the task is still locking. the .php is CHMOD 0777

Also, if I run them on demand through the admin area it just presents a white page with no source, maybe the file is corrupt/blank?

Humm, error is with an add on, but it's disabled. I don't want to lose the data, but don't want to upgrade and pay the licence, at least right now.

If I uninstall it, will all the data go? Or can I make it ignore this?

[02-Jan-2023 13:27:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\collections\_Item::canComment($member = null) must be compatible with IPS\Content\_Item::canComment($member = null, $considerPostBeforeRegistering = true) in /home/*FORUM*/public_html/forum/applications/collections/sources/Item/Item.php on line 294