Xiaohongshu embedded

kmk
Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

This is not a valid embed at this time so you would need a customization to do so. You're more than welcome to post in our Feature Suggestion forum to suggest adding this though.

Thinking in this scene, so many times users just asking for something and the site staff say something like your post, how about if there a moderation tool just let you adding a tag "Suggestion", then this topic automatically changed into the Suggestion forum section....We can see sometime your staff say, "This is not our range of help so I will move this topic to another forum section...."

31 minutes ago, kmk said:

Thinking in this scene, so many times users just asking for something and the site staff say something like your post, how about if there a moderation tool just let you adding a tag "Suggestion", then this topic automatically changed into the Suggestion forum section....We can see sometime your staff say, "This is not our range of help so I will move this topic to another forum section...."

I can certainly move your topic if you would like, however, generally these are 2 different scenarios. Typically, here you are asking if this possible, whereas the Feature Suggestion forum is generally for explaining why a feature should be added. Please let me know.