Really Need Help With -200 Error when uploading images.

Hello,

I have my site https://uncrownedaddiction.com/ and it has been doing well for performance, but all of a sudden it started popping up with an error that says the following:

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.
(Error code: -200)

I know this is a self hosted site, but I am at a loss and my server support can find no errors or problems to correct. It runs on the same shared hosting that my other sites run on and has the same php ini settings that work perfectly fine for them (and worked for this site).  I tried changing some of the values and no success.   I can upload any image up to about 90kb without an issue, but above that the image will upload until the bar is full and then error out right at the end. 

I have attached my current php ini settings, but I do not feel like these are the issue as not set of values appear to work.
Could contain: Page, Text
Thank you in advance.

-200 is a server error in processing the upload. The obvious things like folder permissions need to be checked. You’ll also want to check your settings for image resizing with your other sites. Could be you do this here and not there thus when uploading here, the system is hitting a limit or error during the resize. It can also be an issue with GD vs Imagemagick and the image you’re uploading. GD can be very resource hungry when resizing images.

You’ll also want to change 20m to 20M for upload max filesize. 

These are my server status (at least what I can see)

Server Load 5.34 green-status.gif
CPU Count 64 green-status.gif
Memory Used 15.81% green-status.gif
Swap 100.00% red-status.gif
Disk / (/) 42% green-status.gif
Disk /tmp (/tmp) 65% green-status.gif
Disk /home (/home) 96% yellow-status.gif
Disk /var/tmp (/var/tmp) 65% green-status.gif
Disk /boot/efi (/boot/efi) 1% green-status.gif

I only have access to GD processing as my host does not use Imagemagick.

EDIT: I did fix the "M".

Edited by UncrownedGuard

You would need to review those image resize settings in ACP > System > Posting. If you are resizing images on this community and not others, you’ll want to testing this by disabling that  

Hosting support is outside our scope of support so if you’re that is indeed the issue that resizing is a problem, you would need to work with your hosting provider to see if you are at the limits of your resources for your package for what you are wanting the software to do. 

20 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You would need to review those image resize settings in ACP > System > Posting. If you are resizing images on this community and not others, you’ll want to testing this by disabling that  

Would that be the "Maximum image dimensions to save" setting?  That is set to Unlimited.

13 hours ago, UncrownedGuard said:

Would that be the "Maximum image dimensions to save" setting?  That is set to Unlimited.

Correct. That shouldn't be resizing then. You can take a look at your ACP -> System -> File -> Image Settings. Then ensure this matches your other communities for quality of the JPB and WEBP images.

Other than that, you will need to contact your hosting provider for assistance here as something is happening during the upload processing which you will need more information about.