Twitter Share button is not working on mobile

Hi, A user told me he is unable to share a file on twitter through mobile phone. I just checked that this is working on desktop but not on on mobile. I further cross checked on invision community website. The same is there i am unable to share your files on twitter through mobile phone. The error is- twitter the term you entered did not bring up any results please try again later 

Is this IPS issue?

Please check and verify.

Could contain: Text, Page, Business Card, Paper

Could contain: Text, Person, Face, Head

30 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Could you please let me know which browser and OS version this is?

I am using latest version of chrome and tested on Android 12 and iPhone 13.

On desktop this is working but on mobile it's not. But if I use browser to share i am able to share. If I use twitter app to share content the error occurs.

1 minute ago, Pushpendra Singh Chauhan said:

If I use twitter app to share content the error occurs.

Is your Twitter app running the latest release? The error here may be with the app as you are getting this consistently across both your site and our site.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2022 at 7:41 PM, Jim M said:

s your Twitter app running the latest release? The error here may be with the app as you are getting this consistently across both your site and our site.

In Sharelinks>twitter template I changed 
http://twitter.com/share?url={$url}"... to https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url={$url}...
and now its working fine.

9 hours ago, Pushpendra Singh Chauhan said:

Problem is with Twitter Android and iOS app

It works fine for iOS here. What browser are you using on your site when you encounter problems with the Twitter app? Please try with Safari if you are using anything else 

17 hours ago, Jim M said:

It works fine for iOS here. What browser are you using on your site when you encounter problems with the Twitter app? Please try with Safari if you are using anything else 

Yes you are right using Safari with Android, its working fine. But on Chrome/Opera with Android its not working. Seems it's not working with chromium browser.

Here in India most of users use Android and Chrome as default browser that's why every 3rd used is complaining that twitter share is not working .