Fatal error: Allowed memory size .... in /system/Db/Select.php on line 503

The users during the enter to one of the sub-forums and instead of the list of the topics receive the error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/master/site/system/Db/Select.php on line 503

(Invision Community v4.7.5. Running latest version. 0 critical issues and 0 recommendations. PHP 8.0.20. 10.5.16-MariaDB.)

This error appears in the browser Edge (sometimes in Chrome). In other browsers (Opera, Firefox) I haven't noticed this error.
I fully cleared the browser caches, cleared the forum caches, disabled the customization in the browser and in Admin panel of the forum, switched the forum to the standard skin. I've checked up database on errors. But the error on forum didn't disappear.
But InPrivate mode of the browser functions ok. The guests don't receive this error and look the sub-forum without problems.
In file php.ini I've changed memory_limit with the value 128M to the value 512M and the sub-forum began to function. I've stayed 512M as a temporal decision.

Please, help to dispose of the memory leak.

Yes. The first thing I disabled all third-party add-ons and castomizations, and I also switched to the standard unmodified theme. The error is still staying. I have 100+ subforums, but the error appears only in one. The users write that the problems appears not only in Edge and Chrome, either in Firefox, but in Firefox I couldn't repeat.

This may well be that your community has a lot of sub-forums and your server is struggling to load them. However, could you please provide specifics on where to reproduce the issue on your community and which users are encountering it? Please also ensure access details are up to date:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I enabled on the server password authorization. Now you can login.
I returned in php.ini
memory_limit=128M
display_errors=on
The link to the problem subforum is in the "Notes" of the "Review/Update Access Information" window. The problem has a user IPSmaster
There are no problems with the server productivity or highload. All other functions of the forum proceed fast and perfect.
Thank you.

I have stably arise in Edge. In Сhrome it sometimes occurs in win10. In Firefox I could not achieve an error, but users write that they do not open in Firefox. I did not observe the problems in Linux. Checked on 3 computers. There were no problems "inPrivate" browser mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, one of my users is currently having the same problem.

About a month ago I fixed it by increasing the php memory limit to 512MB, but with the current settings I don't want to increase it even more.

it says :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 36870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /...../Db/Select.php on line 503 

Any help ?

22 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

In the first instance, have you disabled all 3rd party items?  It may be one of those causing your issue. Although there is also the possibility that your system is simply using more memory for some items due to size, or configuration, so you would need to increase it in that scenario

This only happens to one of my users. 

23 hours ago, wegorz23 said:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 36870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /...../Db/Select.php on line 503 

And the second one 368.... bytes its like 36.8 MB not 512 MB where the limit is set. and the 20480 bytes its like 0.02 mb