Suggestions for improving speed

Looking for deep dive suggestion on improving speed. 

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/fearless-assassins.com/VvxFAcan/

I see below sometimes and I can't figure out... where is the delay... I am not sure why regular pages calls for Offline URL. That 6 sec delay, is it from my webserver or Cloudflare.. any easy way to figure it out? Thanks

Could contain: File, Text, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Electronics

Could contain: Screen, Electronics, Chart

Edited by AlexJ

• 4 weeks later...

Few suggestions.

1. Make your forum online. 

2. Change your server location.

3. Enable template caching.

4. Make sure you are using the latest PHP version supported by IPS and that OP cache is enabled.

5. Don't use shared hosting. Get a VPS instead. 

Most of the things are not applicable. I am not sure if you are trolling... or trying to help with odd suggestions.

Site is online, server location can't be changed - CF picks location nearest to you, caching is enabled (Redis), PHP is 8.1 with latest IPS version and I use dedicated server. 

Edited by AlexJ

2 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

Step one is figuring out where the problem exists. If you remove cloudflare, does the problem exist?  If so you need to look in CF. If not, it’s something either in your server or software. But at that point you’ve cut your list of possible issues in half. 

To share an update: Issue was coming from Emoji's with maxcdns erroring out (resolved in latest version) and another issue is for profile. So I have to wait it out till IPS resolve the issue. 

Also your note in PM about additional calls for Profile Stats - helped. So thanks to you as well. Cheers. 

Edited by AlexJ

• 3 months later...
On 1/21/2023 at 1:58 AM, AlexJ said:

Site is online, server location can't be changed - CF picks location nearest to you, caching is enabled (Redis), PHP is 8.1 with latest IPS version and I use dedicated server. 

Nothing odd about my suggestions, Cloudflare doesn't cache dynamic content by default, your server location should be as close to the target audience as possible.