scheduled topic appears as unread for the user that schedules it

Hello,

I just wanted to point out that an scheduled topic appears as unread for the user that schedules it. That shouldn't be so. I mean, if I schedule 10 new topics to be published tomorrow, why should the person that schedules it have it appeared as "unread"? I am the user who scheduled it, I already read it. I don't want to see it as unread, it makes no sense 😞

Thanks.
Alfonso

22 hours ago, Richard Arch said:

IMO its a nice indication of the functionality working.

Maybe there could be a switch to display the topic as read or not...

Well, if I am the person writing the topic, then it means that I've ALREADY read it. Its status should be read for the user that schedules the topic. Unless the user can write without reading what he writes 🙂

Yes, I'm sure you will have read it and if like me more than once proof reading, tweaking here and there.

But its a good indication to see the topic appear in your active list that its been published and on the day you expected it to appear.  I'd be more upset to discover the topic did not get published than having to see it.

1 hour ago, Richard Arch said:

But its a good indication to see the topic appear in your active list that its been published and on the day you expected it to appear.  I'd be more upset to discover the topic did not get published than having to see it.

I trust the software 🙂 There is no reason why it shouldn't be published 🙂

• 3 weeks later...