Help, My website shows error after patch install and is now offline

I install the patch fix, the patch install displayed error and did not complete the update process. When I try to complete the update, I get this error and my website is now offline.

Can someone look at this for me ASAP?

Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Undefined array key "decimal_point" in /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/system/Lang/Lang.php:895 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/system/Lang/Lang.php(895): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'Undefined array...', '/home/customer/...', 895) #1 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/system/Lang/Lang.php(839): IPS\_Lang->formatNumber(3) #2 [internal function]: IPS\_Lang->IPS\{closure}(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/system/Lang/Lang.php(828): preg_replace_callback('/\\{!?(\\d+?)?#(....', Object(Closure), 'The {!#[1:displ...') #4 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/system/Lang/Lang.php(1899): IPS\_Lang->pluralize('The {!#[1:displ...', Array, NULL) #5 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/system/Lang/Lang.php(1713): IPS\_Lang->replaceWords('\n<!DOCTYPE html...') #6 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/system/Output/Output.php(820): IPS\_Lang->parseOutputForDisplay('\n<!DOCTYPE html...') #7 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Setup.php(229): IPS\_Output->sendOutput('\n<!DOCTYPE html...', 200, 'text/html', Array, false, false, true, false) #8 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/admin/upgrade/index.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Setup->run() #9 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/system/Lang/Lang.php on line 895