Error EX1366 when adding new forum

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

mysql  Ver 8.0.31-0ubuntu0.22.04.1 for Linux on x86_64 ((Ubuntu))

| @@GLOBAL.sql_mode                                                                                                                                                                 |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                            ----------------------------------------+
| ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_                                                            DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION |

Edited by associationamber

49 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Could you please confirm what version of SQL you are using, and also see if this is using strict mode. Also test this with all 3rd party items disabled (although its likely server settings if it was working beforehand)

mysql  Ver 8.0.31-0ubuntu0.22.04.1 for Linux on x86_64 ((Ubuntu))

| @@GLOBAL.sql_mode                                                                                                                                                                 |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                            ----------------------------------------+
| ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_                                                            DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION |

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

6 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Good! I will update the data and inform you.

• Solution

Sorry for the delay, however, as it is the weekend, it may take longer for a response. As mentioned in the email we sent: I have escalated your request to that department and they will provide further assistance as quickly as possible. Due to the advanced nature of your request, please note that it may take longer than usual to fully address your concern. Please also note that advanced support is only available Monday through Friday. I apologize in advance for this delay.

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, associationamber said:

Hello!

I have a problem again. When I create a new user group, an error is displayed:

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Could you please let me know what you were updating? Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce this.