How can I delete large topics (10K posts each) but keep first 2 pages+ url for seo purposes?

Hello!

I need a tip on how  I can delete large topics (10K posts each) but keep first 2 pages+ url for seo purposes? 

I have more than 300 such topics  that I want to "prune" but keeping for seo and history purposes their first, 2 pages. 

My target is to get rid of at least 1.000.000 posts that dont provide any serious content that i need to have, in a forum that is not making money out of impressions or traffic to those places , so its just baggage. 

17 minutes ago, MeMaBlue said:

Hello!

I need a tip on how  I can delete large topics (10K posts each) but keep first 2 pages+ url for seo purposes? 

I have more than 300 such topics  that I want to "prune" but keeping for seo and history purposes their first, 2 pages. 

My target is to get rid of at least 1.000.000 posts that dont provide any serious content that i need to have, in a forum that is not making money out of impressions or traffic to those places , so its just baggage. 

Deleting topics is not an accurate term in this case. This would be more like deleting posts. That being said, there is no buil in option to do this a.f.a.i.k. This will require a custom app.