anyone else lagging from gstatic.com and other sites?

Lately I've noticed that when logging in to my adminCP the login process has gotten noticeably slower, and when I check my browser I find that it's trying to contact sites such as gstatic.com, googletagmanager.com (or something like that) and one other.

The delay contacting these sites sometimes leads to the adminCP half-loading (e.g. with income and registration graphs broken).  If I Ctrl-F5 everything's fine again.  I realise these are external sites but was just wondering if there's anything that can be done on the Invision end of things to address this?

Hi Jim...thanks for the suggestion.  I've tried with the same network on a desktop and a laptop; the desktop is the laggy machine while everything comes up as it should on the laptop.  Will try clearing some DNS caches or something and see if that helps.

Edited by LiquidFractal

On 12/14/2022 at 9:28 AM, Ryan Ashbrook said:

Any Firefox extensions installed?

For what it's worth, I work with charts in the software in some capacity almost every day and have had no issues.

Nope, no extensions...I'm pretty sure at this point though that it's some weird thing on my desktop install; I've tried the site on the same network but with my laptop and everything comes up very quickly.  I'll double-check though to make sure no extensions have installed themselves.