Disconnection of the site when returning to its home page

You probably don't see any problem because of the browser you are using. I just tested with 5 different browsers with 2 different computers.

• Microsoft Edge : Nok
  • Chrome : Nok
  • Opera : Nok

• Firefox : Ok
  • Tor browser : Ok

All this is completely crazy.

Edited by Olmyster

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

You may wish to check incognito mode to ensure caching is not influencing you.

I was in incognito mode to perform these tests. Even if you don't succeed in reproducing this problem, it is real since several of my members and myself are experiencing it. Maybe you could ask other people from the support team to connect and see if they can reproduce the problem on their side?

1 hour ago, Olmyster said:

I was in incognito mode to perform these tests. Even if you don't succeed in reproducing this problem, it is real since several of my members and myself are experiencing it. Maybe you could ask other people from the support team to connect and see if they can reproduce the problem on their side?

Believe there is confusion here that we are stating that it doesn’t happen, it clearly has as I was able to reproduce it with the third party addons enabled and you’re still stating issues. We are not stating you’re a liar, just that I cannot reproduce it now 🙂. Unfortunately, in order to fix a problem, we need to reproduce it. As requested, I can certainly have one my colleagues review this. If you do find a certain way to always reproduce, please let us know. 

48 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We are not stating you’re a liar, just that I cannot reproduce it

No problem, I did not understand it that way 🙂 

I just made some screenshots for you to make a step by step numbered as clearly as possible. I just made some screenshots for you to make a step by step numbered as clearly as possible. I hope this will help the support to reproduce this problem. From the affected members, it happens in 90% of the cases and again only with Chromium based browsers.

Could contain: File, Webpage

Edited by Olmyster

There is a caching issue at play there, and may actually be related to the theme. The first thing I notice in your screenshots if that you have all 3rd party items enabled, and the theme. When I disable them all, I do see the issue. However I also see the 3rd party items still enabled on the home page, which is simply not possible without cache at some level. When I switch the theme on that page manually, its then working with no issue.

Hello Marc and thank you for your answer. It is normal that when you change the theme, the problem doesn't occur anymore because it refreshes the page. However, as I wrote above, refreshing the home page made the problem disappear for the duration of the session.

I just tested again by setting the theme back to default and disabling all 3rd parties, in incognito mode. I also cleared the server side cache. It doesn't change anything.