Disconnection of the site when returning to its home page

Hello,

All the members of my community (including myself) have a disconnection problem when they are on the community. The connection itself is fine but once identified, if we go back to the home page of the site (by clicking on the logo for example), we are disconnected. But this is only the case on this home page because if we go back to another place on the site, we are again connected and identified. It is very strange. I have cleared the cookies, tested with different browsers, deactivated the plugins, but this problem persists.

Attached to this message, a small video to explain my point.

Thanks for your help.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

9 hours ago, Olmyster said:

I don't understand why I didn't receive the mails because the email address of my customer account is correct and functional. However, my problem seems to be solved thanks to the efficient action of your team. Thank you again for your help 🙂 

Glad to hear it has all been sorted out for you.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us again if you encounter any further issues with your community.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the removal of Clean Talk, some of my members are still experiencing the same problem. I just noticed it myself. The malfunction is still the same. If it can help to understand the cause, I found that when we return to the home page and we are disconnected, a refresh of the page makes the problem disappear until the next connection.

6 minutes ago, Olmyster said:

Despite the removal of Clean Talk, some of my members are still experiencing the same problem. I just noticed it myself. The malfunction is still the same. If it can help to understand the cause, I found that when we return to the home page and we are disconnected, a refresh of the page makes the problem disappear until the next connection.

The application is still installed on your community, I'm afraid. 

5 minutes ago, Olmyster said:

My bad @Jim M...

It's really strange because I was sure I had it out. I think I need to see a doctor soon to make sure I'm sane 🙃

No worries. All have those days.

5 minutes ago, Olmyster said:

I just removed it but the problem is still there.

Might need a cache clear. Testing myself, it looks third party applications/plugins got disabled and amid the test, that resolved the issue for me. There may be another item here which is causing issues for you. I would test this thoroughly with all third party applications/plugins disabled.

21 hours ago, Jim M said:

I would test this thoroughly with all third party applications/plugins disabled.

Hello @Jim M. All third party applications/plugins are disabled on our site. Can they be reactivated now or are some tests still in progress? As some of these plugins are essential in our community, while waiting for your answer, I had to close the site to our members.

Edited by Olmyster

So this is very strange and worrying because I haven't deactivated anything on my side...

However, you may be interested to know that the initial problem persists, even with all third party applications/plugins disabled. So the cause must come from somewhere else.

Edited by Olmyster

9 minutes ago, Olmyster said:

So this is very strange and worrying because I haven't deactivated anything on my side...

However, you may be interested to know that the initial problem persists, even with all third party applications/plugins disabled. So the cause must come from somewhere else.

Unfortunately, I am not seeing any issues present at this time. When clicking around then back to the homepage, I am still logged in appropriately.