Moderation Queue Out Of Sync

• 2 weeks later...

I received an email on the 1st saying this was going to need further investigation.

I replied to the email on the 7th:

Hi

I haven't had an update on this issue. It appears to have corrected itself.

Have you fixed it and not told me? Has it just sorted itself out? As this isn't the first time we've encountered this issue any help would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Bill Edwards

I haven't heard from anyone. Am I being impatient or has this slipped through the net??

Many thanks

Bill

12 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Sorry, as mentioned in our reply, escalations can take some times as our developers triage all issues and review your issue at hand. I apologize for the delay. Though, I am glad to hear that the issue has fixed itself.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear?? The issue disappeared. I asked via email if it had been fixed or had fixed itself. I didn't receive a reply.  Until you said in your reply "the issue has fixed itself", I was in the dark! This is akin to pulling teeth lol

6 minutes ago, Bill Edwards said:

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear?? The issue disappeared. I asked via email if it had been fixed or had fixed itself.

I am sorry that we did not reply quickly but often these items can take longer when escalated.