(TB) Banned Members Enhancements [Support Topic]

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jesuralem said:

Hi there, is there any way we could select groups seeing the banned photo ?

i would like all users and maybe visitors to be able to see if another has been banned or not.

Not currently. I made this based on a request and they asked to allow only admins & moderators to be able to see it.

I can certainly look into adding a group setting for the next update though. I'll probably change the Yes/No setting to a radio option:

• No
  • Administrators only
  • Administrators & Moderators
  • Specific groups only

That way it should cover all options. 🤔

• 3 weeks later...

@teraßyteHello, it seems like this plugin works on default IPS theme, but when using third party theme, there is a HTTP ERROR 500 shows when visiting member's profile page, I tested it no issue on default theme

In my case, it is 

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/9539-dark-light-fluent-design-theme-edition/

Can you work on that or should I contact the theme author? Thanks!

Edited by SUBRTX

@SUBRTX A 500 error can literally be anything. Considering it works with the default theme I'd say the issue is some kind of change in the custom theme, but I can at least point you in the right direction if I have the actually error log.

Can you look up the exact error in your error_log file or in your server's control panel?

26 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

@SUBRTX A 500 error can literally be anything. Considering it works with the default theme I'd say the issue is some kind of change in the custom theme, but I can at least point you in the right direction if I have the actually error log.

Can you look up the exact error in your error_log file or in your server's control panel?

I couldn't find anything, tested again on a free third party theme, no issue so I will be contacted the theme author, thanks.

• 8 months later...