Commerce cart bug, can't add to to cart

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Please disable all third-party applications/plugins and switch to an unmodified theme. Please also remove any custom rewrites/redirects on your server that may be creating conflicts here.

If you're still encountering issues, please provide us access to assist:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

15 hours ago, Jim M said:

Please disable all third-party applications/plugins and switch to an unmodified theme. Please also remove any custom rewrites/redirects on your server that may be creating conflicts here.

If you're still encountering issues, please provide us access to assist:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

done, but the issue still occurs.

Your access should be fixed

16 hours ago, Amoxil44 said:

you already added at the correct board this one Could contain: Text, Night, Outdoors, Nature

Unfortunately, there is nothing under the license you mentioned. As mentioned on the page where the IPS Temp Admin credentials are generated, you still need to provide us these credentials in the Client Area.

Here are the instructions again for convenience:

11 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Are you using a browser which does not allow cookies, or have plugins which would interact with them? 

tried chrome, edge, firefox, also we tried it with 3 different ppl and we know invision commerce and have other working shops.

55 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please ensure you are using the latest release of the platform, disable all 3rd party applications, and ensure you are accessing the store in the standard manner, then test again. I am unable to replicate what you are showing in your video there unfortunately.

it is.

• no 3rd party applications
  • latest invision version

all of our testers have this issue! Not possible that you don't have it

15 minutes ago, SeNioR- said:

I added a test subscription and everything is OK for me on the latest version of IPS.

added a new cat. and a new product, still the same problem.

So you can't fix nore you don't even look into our platform correct? 

Edited by Amoxil44

1 hour ago, Amoxil44 said:

all of our testers have this issue! Not possible that you don't have it

Sorry to hear you feel this is the case. I have recorded a video for you here to show you exactly what I see. It is certainly not the case that we dont look into issues, as you mention above. We simply cant fix an issue we cant see.

What browser and operating system are you using?

5 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Sorry to hear you feel this is the case. I have recorded a video for you here to show you exactly what I see. It is certainly not the case that we dont look into issues, as you mention above. We simply cant fix an issue we cant see.

guys lol. This is not out platform. As mentioned before, we know and use invision for years, all shops are properly working except this. 

I asked you to look into our platform, provided access as you asked and you show me a random invision default store now...ok not helpful.
You are not able to fix or find the issue at our plaform, seems like thats the case. thank you for trying.

Again: 

Login to our platform and try to purchase something like you did here.

Nothing else and then you will see the issue

12 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There seems to be some confusion here. The above I had thought you meant was happening on multiple instances. This is why it was tested on my own instance here.

15 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There seems to be some confusion here. The above I had thought you meant was happening on multiple instances. This is why it was tested on my own instance here.

we provided the access please talk to Jim M we had a pm conversation

11 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This is only happening through your custom links that you have added yourself to products. When visiting products from their standard links, this is working without issue

nice try, already tested that. you are wrong. test again.

3 hours ago, Amoxil44 said:

i mean look the video until the end

2 minutes ago, Amoxil44 said:

nice try, already tested that. you are wrong. test again.

I'm very sorry you feel you are being deceived in some manner here. Please see the video here from your site, using our standard links.

To clarify, these that you are clicking, are non-standard.

Could contain: Plot, Chart