Moderation history links leads to main topics

Marafa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Please check links in the moderation history for this topic for example

https://www.officena.net/ib/topic/114671-تحديث-برنامج-تم-انشاؤه-بالاكسيس/

The link to topic at the end of each recorded moderation action does not help, as the only way to reach this menu is from the topic itself, while related moderated post link only appears in the link added to ((a comment)) . i believe it is useful to have both links linked to the edited (moderated) post. 

i assume this was the case before few updates

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.           

Separate to this issue, while I was in your ACP, I noticed that you have a significant number of email failures. If you have resolved this issue, you may wish to have your hosting provider truncate the core_mail_error_logs table as it is significantly large.

--------------

Relating to this issue:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

• 1 month later...