Error 500 on new account page

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

A 500 Internal Server Error is like a check engine light, it says something is wrong but not exactly what or where. You would need to obtain the server error log entry for the error here and if it is a server error, work with your hosting provider to resolve. If it is an issue with our core software, please post the error here and we can assist further.

11 minutes ago, Jim M said:

A 500 Internal Server Error is like a check engine light, it says something is wrong but not exactly what or where. You would need to obtain the server error log entry for the error here and if it is a server error, work with your hosting provider to resolve. If it is an issue with our core software, please post the error here and we can assist further.

I enabled the php errors to show the errors, and i noticed that. How can i fix it.

Could contain: Plot, Chart, Measurements

On 11/10/2022 at 2:46 PM, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

I enabled the php errors to show the errors, and i noticed that. How can i fix it.

Could contain: Plot, Chart, Measurements

On 11/10/2022 at 2:54 PM, Jim M said:

That would be an error with a third party application called Member Shop. Please contact the author for assistance.

The error is in that another resource pointed in your screenshot (hook: firewall_hook_ipsCoreMdFrSystemRegister) :

hook: firewall_hook_ipsCoreMdFrSystemRegister:

public static function _createMember( $values, $profileFields, $postBeforeRegister=null, &$form=null )

-Stock file:

public static function _createMember( $values, $profileFields, $postBeforeRegister, &$form )

- Members Shop hook:

public static function _createMember( $values, $profileFields, $postBeforeRegister, &$form )

The error is not coming from Members Shop.

Edited by Adriano Faria

14 hours ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

I found the application that is causing my problem, turned it off, and it's back to normal.

I've been waiting on this to be upgraded forever....the author login here from time to time but no response