[Event] Overview page not show events properly!

Overview page not show events properly! sorry to bugging you guys 😉 

Not sure if i have miss something or not . have set show forthcoming days to unlimited . i have 4 kategories (Calendars), (note is) all event i added is for 2023 upcoming events

Could contain: Text

My default layout is set to overview

Could contain: Night, Outdoors, Nature, Moon, Astronomy, Text

Only one of events are showing up on the overview

Could contain: File, Car, Vehicle, Transportation, Electronics, Monitor, Screen, Hardware, Computer Hardware

if i click search button all came up . 

Could contain: File, Person, Car, Vehicle, Transportation, Poster, Advertisement, Webpage, Face, Head

month are showing to october 2023 , shouldnt all my event show up in overview (index page)

Chris 

Edited by Chris59
I also see the location for the upcoming events are missing as well .

9 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

The first screenshot is “Happening Near You”.  It looks like an actual address is provided. The other locations look like venues or locations without a physical address defined.

I will doublecheck this because i did venue in acp and just added it as location . i will try add adress manually for each event . it may be the case ..

Yes , if i add venue to the event i have added in acp its not working . and also get popup error from google is not right . so something is wrong here ....

If i add the same adress i have directly to the event its working . strange , so add *venues* in event acp will not work at my site then ..

What i have found about this issue

* Add a venues in event acp bring me some google error say *something went wrong*
* Pick up a venue from the list not working and not shown in overview page
* If i manually add the adress to the event direct in add event i also get google error *something went wrong*
   but when i save event its show in overview (index page) and also get red location marker .
* So add venues in event acp not working if you want to use them in a new event ...

Hope it make sense when i try to explain my problems

Manually added adress for each event all show up

Could contain: File, Person, Car, Vehicle, Transportation, Webpage

Every time i add an adress i get this little google popup 
*google maps did not load correctly on the page*

Could contain: Text, Mobile Phone, Phone, Electronics

I can’t translate the error, so I’m guessing here. Google is not integrated by IPB by default. It’s one of the integrations that is optional and you have to bring your own API keys for in order to work. 

I would check if your API keys are working. You can also try turning off the Google integration temporarily to see if it fixes the issue. 

1 minute ago, Randy Calvert said:

I can’t translate the error, so I’m guessing here. Google is not integrated by IPB by default. It’s one of the integrations that is optional and you have to bring your own API keys for in order to work. 

I would check if your API keys are working. You can also try turning off the Google integration temporarily to see if it fixes the issue. 

Yes my credential is correct for sure ...