Got stuck during upgrade to 4.7.4

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hello,

during the download part of the upgrade process the process got stuck with about 94%.

There is an error message:

#0 /var/www/foren/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(647): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->_getDownloadKey()
#1 /var/www/foren/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(181): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->_login()
#2 /var/www/foren/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(109): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#3 /var/www/foren/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->manage()
#4 /var/www/foren/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(54): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/foren/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->execute()
#6 /var/www/foren/31cadmin_x329yc_44/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Any ideas?

Michael

I did a rollback and tried again. On step 4 I see the green progress bar moves quite rapidly and then gets stuck at the end, then all I see is a spinning wheel saying downloading. Tried on another site, same issue. Have now rolled both sites back and will wait until things are fixed at your end.

4 minutes ago, Adlago said:

I waited a bit on this download attempt then was redirected to this page - also not working...

Could contain: Page, Text, File

also ended up there like after 15 min of waiting

3 minutes ago, Chris027 said:

I didn't. I finally gave up and came here, only to find out I should've come here in the first place. Looks like an IPS issue. 

Looks like - i will not go for the manual upgrade since I have a lot of paying customers on my site, can not afford to have my site down longer then a few moments. I wait till I get a confirmation here that it's working.