localhost IPB in dev mode, error on profile

Go to solution Solved by Nigel Moore,

This is the whole error

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException thrown with message "Undefined index: field_3"

Stacktrace:
#10 Whoops\Exception\ErrorException in /var/www/html/ipb/init.php:927
#9 Whoops\Run:handleError in /var/www/html/ipb/init.php:927
#8 IPS\hook13:WPdata in /var/www/html/ipb/system/Theme/Theme.php:4620
#7 IPS\Theme\theme_core_front_profile_profileHeader in /var/www/html/ipb/system/Theme/Dev/Template.php:171
#6 IPS\Theme\Dev\_Template:__call in /var/www/html/ipb/system/Theme/Theme.php:4620
#5 IPS\Theme\theme_core_front_profile_profile in /var/www/html/ipb/system/Theme/Dev/Template.php:171
#4 IPS\Theme\Dev\_Template:__call in /var/www/html/ipb/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php:460
#3 IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile:manage in /var/www/html/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php:118
#2 IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller:execute in /var/www/html/ipb/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php:81
#1 IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile:execute in /var/www/html/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php:153
#0 IPS\_Dispatcher:run in /var/www/html/ipb/index.php:13

28 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Difficult to help without knowing anything about your actual code, and where it is hooked into, and what it supposed to be doing.

when I enable IN_DEV, and when I go to that profile page, it does that error.

I uninstall the custom plugin I made, and clear cache, still the error persists.

The custom plugin I made was to tap in to the theme hook in the profile, its just a simple hello world with div thats it.

--Allan

On 10/28/2022 at 5:55 PM, Daniel F said:

The problem is that it’s trying to access a not existing array value. What’s happening inside the wpdata hook? 

I uninstall the plugin I made, and actually the code in the plugin is just to display a simple "hello world", and when I go to the profile page, I got that error.