Error after upgrade on IPS 4.7.3

I disabled all the customizations. Also tried to use the default skin. Yet I get the following error:

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://topgoldforum.com/store/

TypeError: trim(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, DateInterval given (0)
#0 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Lang/Lang.php(1925): trim()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\_Lang->IPS\{closure}()
#2 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Lang/Lang.php(1929): array_map()
#3 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Lang/Lang.php(1713): IPS\_Lang->replaceWords()
#4 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Output/Output.php(821): IPS\_Lang->parseOutputForDisplay()
#5 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\_Output->sendOutput()
#6 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#7 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(630): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#8 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#9 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Backtrace

#0 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler()
#2 {main}

• 5 months later...
On 10/12/2022 at 1:31 PM, Stuart Silvester said:

I suspect this is something caused by either your custom theme or a plugin/app. I would recommend testing with a default theme and if it still occurs, disable any addons you may have.

On 10/12/2022 at 1:18 PM, MediaDiGi said:

I disabled all the customizations. Also tried to use the default skin. Yet I get the following error:

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://topgoldforum.com/store/

TypeError: trim(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, DateInterval given (0)
#0 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Lang/Lang.php(1925): trim()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\_Lang->IPS\{closure}()
#2 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Lang/Lang.php(1929): array_map()
#3 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Lang/Lang.php(1713): IPS\_Lang->replaceWords()
#4 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Output/Output.php(821): IPS\_Lang->parseOutputForDisplay()
#5 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\_Output->sendOutput()
#6 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#7 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(630): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#8 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#9 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Backtrace

#0 /sites/topgoldforum.com/files/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler()
#2 {main}

I had the same error using a 'new' generated theme

I temporary resolved it by removing

<span>{lang="package_initial_term" sprintf="$details['initialTerm']"}</span><br>

in the  packageBlockPrice template - there are just two instances of this call in whole theme

I'd say a possible commerce bug that needs fixing/investigating ?

1 hour ago, sound said:

I had the same error using a 'new' generated theme

I temporary resolved it by removing

<span>{lang="package_initial_term" sprintf="$details['initialTerm']"}</span><br>

in the  packageBlockPrice template - there are just two instances of this call in whole theme

I'd say a possible commerce bug that needs fixing/investigating ?

Also $priceDetails['initialTerm'] call in the 'package' template seemed to cause a similar effect/error - needed to get rid of  that as well

<div><span data-role="initialTerm">{lang="package_initial_term_title" sprintf="$priceDetails['initialTerm']"}</span></div>

Edited by sound