Renewal notices

My subscribers are getting strange emails as well that show a seemingly random "Paid by PayPal" amount, and then claim to charge a negative amount.

Could contain: Text, Page

Also some of them are getting spammed by mass renewals (actual invoices were created automatically).

Could contain: Text, Page, Home Decor

All of them were charged correctly, however.

I've split this into its own topic as it is different from the original.

Could I confirm that there are no third-party applications/plugins enabled when this is happening? If so:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

14 hours ago, Jim M said:

I've split this into its own topic as it is different from the original.

Could I confirm that there are no third-party applications/plugins enabled when this is happening? If so:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

Thank you for the response. I have updated the access information, and disabled all third party plugins and apps for now.

None of them should be related to invoice generation, though. 

Some of these invoices are somehow presenting way greater amounts in "related transactions" than what would make sense. Could contain: Text

This $146 transaction below is from a completely unrelated PayPal transaction (I was able to confirm thanks to matched reference) that we actually did receive - but like I said, it wasn't something through the website at all, but rather a completely separate payment. Is perhaps the hook to PayPal transactions acting up here?

Anyway, at least our subscriber was charged the correct amount, so $2.99, which is what they ended up paying.

(Note: I have edited out all personal info) 

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage

Edited by Nakamura0114

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I have updated this, please let me know if you need anything else.