User is not receiving any email notifications

This is an issue on the email server. If you go to your email error logs in System>Setttings>Email Settings, and click on "Email Error Logs" in the top right, you will see the errors there. Unfortunately the messages themselves being returned from your smtp server are not telling us much, so you would need to contact your email host for advice

I sent a message to my hosting server, and I got the following questions. Can you help me answer them?

I've reviewed the screenshots you shared. The error messages mentioned in them don't appear to be server-side or bounce-back errors. I also looked into the email server logs on 'Mach 8 VPS - server.planethanyu.com' and did not any relative email. So far, it appears the mail sender script/client app was'nt to connect to the server. To investigate the issue further, could you please provide us with details on:

- How are the emails being sent? Is it from an email client application or a script on the website?

- What is the sender's email ID being used?

- Screenshot of email settings being used to send out emails.

- Your IP address that you can find on the link:

https://ipfinder.us/

And any additional information you can share would help us investigate the issue.

43 minutes ago, Planet Hanyu said:

How are the emails being sent? Is it from an email client application or a script on the website?

Script on website.  (It's not being sent from outlook for example)

43 minutes ago, Planet Hanyu said:

- What is the sender's email ID being used?

ACP > System > Settings > Email Settings.  Look at the outbound email address.

45 minutes ago, Planet Hanyu said:

- Screenshot of email settings being used to send out emails.

Same area as last question

45 minutes ago, Planet Hanyu said:

Your IP address that you can find on the link:

Follow their directions, but it's not the problem.

• 1 month later...

I've got a similar problem. I have confirmed user has email notifications turned on. I have checked Sendgrid, and there is no trace of the email notification being sent at all - I changed their email to a different provider just in case, replied to one of their threads, and still nothing is being sent. It seems isolated, but I can't find any reason whatsoever why this user's notification settings are not working as expected. No Email Error logs, and no records in Sendgrid of Invision ever sending anything.

Any ideas where else I could hunt this down?