(aXen) Player Panel - Topic Support

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice app. Definitely does not have all of the sourcebans features.

One important missing feature appears to be the ability to banning admins names. Anyone can see this even though sourcebans site/db is set to hide. There should be a setting on ipb to change this is that's the case. 

What is the member name lookup option for when using advanced search in bans? This would be nice if it actually worked and pulled the users steamid from their ipb profile to lookup. The "Save" button should also probably be changed to "Search" instead. 

Also importantly there is no sourcebans logs? This is really important for upper staff to manage and check what admins have done. I see no way to do this other than manually checking the database or using the original sourcebans website on the side.

Overall good plugin but could use some extra finishing touches. Hopefully some updates will come 🙂

Thanks

1 hour ago, Lucas James said:

Also importantly there is no sourcebans logs? This is really important for upper staff to manage and check what admins have done. I see no way to do this other than manually checking the database or using the original sourcebans website on the side.

Check moderator logs:
Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, Screen

• 5 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, aXenDev said:

Yes, but you have to write more specific what you mean to be sure.

So I'm hosting game servers, for clients that dont know how to setup sourcebans I found that this may be a simple addition to my services, but I only want to grant administrative rights to manage bans to server owners for their respective servers. (although i understand the bans would be global to all servers we host) 

53 minutes ago, Elision Magazine said:

So I'm hosting game servers, for clients that dont know how to setup sourcebans I found that this may be a simple addition to my services, but I only want to grant administrative rights to manage bans to server owners for their respective servers.

Yes, it's possible.

54 minutes ago, Elision Magazine said:

(although i understand the bans would be global to all servers we host) 

Yes

• 6 months later...

Hi @aXenDev,

Would it be possible to add other database sources (custom connections)?

by defining the type of the database and the columns for example in order to be able to add other games that do not use known plugins?

Ex Minecraft, Battlebit, Rust,...

This would allow you to add all types of games that use a mysql system for bans

A bit like the API system you put in your application server list (screenshot)

Could contain: Page, Text