Upgrading server and moving

Hi Marc

Ive run index.php on the new server and copied the generated text to a html and I get a valid page.

So im thinking its an apache issue.

Im wondering if im missing a module for apache that is expected.

However i have uploaded [testsiteurl]/ips4.php and get a pass

i have left it there for you to confirm for yourself

PHP Requirements

• PHP version 8.0.28.
  • You do not have the cURL PHP extension loaded or it is running a version less than 7.36. While this is not required, it is recommend to make calls to external API services faster. You may wish to contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be installed.
  • DOM extension loaded.
  • GD extension loaded.
  • Multibyte String extension loaded.
  • MySQLi extension loaded.
  • OpenSSL extension loaded.
  • Session extension loaded.
  • SimpleXML extension loaded.
  • XML Parser extension loaded.
  • XMLReader extension loaded.
  • XMLWriter extension loaded.
  • Zip extension loaded.
  • Exif extension loaded.
  • GMP extension loaded.
  • 256M memory limit.
  • No Suhosin restrictions.

MySQL Requirements

• MySQL connection could not be established to perform version check. Make sure your MySQL Server version is 5.5.3 or above (5.6.2 or above recommended).

mysql is 5.7 as im currently using the live sites mysql server

The host is a remote host which is being used in your conf_global.php file for your MySQL database connection. This will fail unless you've specifically allowed that via your network configuration. If you have a local MySQL server to this server, you will want to adjust that. Otherwise, you will want to work with your hosting provider so you can make that remote connection.

Additionally, the permissions are not valid on files and may have issued executing. 644 is recommended for most fiels and 755 for folders.