Not all forums and pages showing

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

• Solution

Please bear in mind items will only show if there is something in them to show. This is likely what is causing issues here. For example, you have a clubs block, but do you have any clubs with content? You have a category but is there anything in that category? 

If you can update access details, I can advise further. You need to add your email to log in with, as currently you have displayname, but email is set up on your site

Ok, but that still doesn't explain why the page isn't showing, when I set it as my default application.

and this part: If you can update access details, I can advise further. You need to add your email to log in with, as currently you have displayname, but email is set up on your site

I have clicked everywhere, where do I change that? this is not intuitive at all to me

I also just want to add, that I truly am trying to follow tutorials and figure this out myself.

I spend time on the guides, and every time I try to do a search in documentation or a help guide, I get 0 results.

Even when I search a terribly generic term like "forums" or "pages" I get 0 results.

Edited by Lisa Lightner

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

----------------

With regards defaults you need to set both pages as the default applicaton, and the page as the default page. 

49 minutes ago, Lisa Lightner said:

This is not intuitive to me at all, and I don't have the time nor the patience for it. I'm just going to pay someone to do this.

Nobody is getting their confirmation emails, no one can log in.,..i've had to postpone launching this, again.

The Admin CP access details is all we need. This would be the credentials for your administrator account on our software. You can fill these in the “ Admin CP” fields in the aforementioned area in the Client Area.

If working with a self hosted provider is something you don’t have patience for. Have you considered our Cloud? You would not need to deal with email sending issues or passing us access details on our platform. Just a thought.