4.7.2.1 Locked Task: queue, Background Processes cannot be run

CcM04
Go to solution Solved by Mark H,

Hello,

after upgrading from 4.7.2 to 4.7.2.1 we are having issues with Background Processes and locked Tasks.

Could contain: Text, Word, Number, Symbol

Could contain: Text, Page

If i try to "manually run them now" i always geht the following Error:

ValueError: imagecolorsforindex(): Argument #2 ($color) is out of range (0)
#0 /www/htdocs/system/Image/Gd.php(224): imagecolorsforindex(Object(GdImage), 255)
#1 /www/htdocs/system/Image/Gd.php(183): IPS\Image\_Gd->_manipulate(240.0, 240.0, false)
#2 /www/htdocs/system/Image/Image.php(255): IPS\Image\_Gd->resize('240', 240)
#3 /www/htdocs/applications/gallery/sources/Image/Image.php(1521): IPS\_Image->resizeToMax('240', '240')
#4 /www/htdocs/applications/gallery/sources/Image/Image.php(1495): IPS\gallery\_Image->createImageFile(Object(IPS\File\FileSystem), Array, '1', false)
#5 /www/htdocs/applications/gallery/extensions/core/Queue/RebuildGalleryImages.php(84): IPS\gallery\_Image->buildThumbnails(Object(IPS\File\FileSystem))
#6 /www/htdocs/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\gallery\extensions\core\Queue\_RebuildGalleryImages->run(Array, 6857)
#7 /www/htdocs/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(87): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#8 /www/htdocs/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}(Array)
#9 /www/htdocs/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(138): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#10 /www/htdocs/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process()
#11 /www/htdocs/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#12 /www/htdocs/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute()
#13 /www/htdocs/forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

Could you please assist us in this case ?

Thanks!

Edited by CcM04

• 2 weeks later...

I have already answered the email i got from the support.

The issue with the Background Jobs has been fixed BUT ..

Images linked from gallery in existing posts are missing now .. seems there went something wrong during the upgrade

The Images are having different names now (details already added to the mail)...

For example in the Post the Name is .../large.lan04_2022.jpg.fb1191dc9cade47ef195e1749633851b.jpg 

When i check the name of the picture in the gallery it looks different:

../large.lan04_2022.jpg.b3268b1af0dc92e6717bf46b5fff26e2.jpg

Thanks for your support ...

Edited by CcM04

• 1 month later...

Sorry for bothering you again .. we were in email contact but did not get any update since mid of october

It seems there was a problem with our FTP access .. updated the credentials several times and also tested it so .. the access should be possible for the support. (otherwise i will sent it in plaintext via email .. not sure where the issue comes from)

At the moment we are on the newest version of IPB but we are still having this issue after the problems we had in september with the background tasks .. after an ugrade ...

Images linked from gallery in existing posts are missing now .. seems there went something wrong during the upgrade

The Images are having different names now ....

For example in the Post the Filename is .../large.lan04_2022.jpg.fb1191dc9cade47ef195e1749633851b.jpg 

When i check the name of the picture in the gallery it looks different:

../large.lan04_2022.jpg.b3268b1af0dc92e6717bf46b5fff26e2.jpg

Thanks!

I'm glad that you replied here.

We have replied to the ticket on Oct 3 and got the reply and another reply on Oct 12 which was the last one from you.Since then none of our replies was delivered successful. 
Marc contacted you on Oct 24 which resulted again issues Could contain: Text, File

I've just sent you a PM to see what 's going on with the ticket