Upgrade broke my forum :(

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Most recent upgrade has hosed my forum....seems like missing CSS maybe?
I was hosting the site myself and using AWS for image hosting but my host says it seems like the site is referencing some CSS on AWS that no longer exists.
It's all a little over my head.

Any ideas here? Anyone have suggestions for a good developer that can help me fix? Happy to pay whomever for their time.

http://canadacigarforum.com/forumv2

I would advise first clear your community's cache by going to ACP -> Support -> Clear System Cache. While the ACP may look weird, it will still function. If you still are having issues, please ensure that the access details below are up to date.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

After disabling all third party applications and clearing your cache, everything is looking OK. I would advise slowly enabling your third party applications one-by-one to ensure there are not related to what happened here, making sure they are compatible with the release prior to doing so.

No load balancing.

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear before. I don't have a change between browser sessions. 

They are all unfortunately broken. I can't get to the Admin CP across multiple browsers/machines.

I also cannot login to the main forum if logged out. I get this when trying to login to the main forum:

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage

Weird stuff!