Can't read topics after 4.7.2 upgrade?

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

I can't read any topics after upgrading to v4.7.2.1...every post is replaced with this over and over...

Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.

Any ideas how I can fix it?  It is on all themes!  The support tool has been gone for some time now, right??

5 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

The support tool is in the top right of your admin CP. Click support there, and then click on the customisations overview to disable custonmisations. Check in another tab while they are all disabled. Its very likely its one of your 3rd party applications there unfortunately.

I get this in the overview...

Could contain: Page, Text

• Solution

OK.  Click the Disable Customizations button.  It will turn off the plugins for now and switch you to a default theme.  If everything starts working again, you know it's one of the things highlighted in yellow.  

You can then turn on the various items one by one till you find the one causing problems.  

Ok, I did that and found 3rd party OK and Ads OK.  It must have been the themes.  I clicked revert on themes and everything seems to be normal now, but I am not sure why...

What ever happened to email support?  I thought I subscribed but I can't find a link to even purchase it?