Strange entry in error log - repeated over and over

Davyc

This is a strange one:

A class in an app extends the class \IPS\nexus\Invoice\Item\Charge for which no file /movie/applications/nexus/sources/Invoice/Item/Charge/Charge.php exists! The method scanner skipped comparing that file to any of its subclasses

Why would I be getting errors in the system log for 'nexus' when I do not have this?  I only have Pages and Forums lol.

I just cleared the log about 20 mins ago and already there are six more entries.  I only noticed when I went to support to clear the caches and this was flagged as an issue that needed fixing.

13 minutes ago, Davyc said:

This is a strange one:

Why would I be getting errors in the system log for 'nexus' when I do not have this?  I only have Pages and Forums lol.

I just cleared the log about 20 mins ago and already there are six more entries.  I only noticed when I went to support to clear the caches and this was flagged as an issue that needed fixing.

Same problem -

OK after donning my Sherlock Holmes hat and doing some research I finally nailed the app that was causing the system to generate these multiple log entries - it was this:

It is integrated with Members Shop and Commerce.  I'm definitely NOT intimating that this app is faulty, but the system, for whatever reason, is not liking something it's doing and it could be (I'm just guessing as I'm not a coder) something to do with the commerce integration part of the application, but because commerce is not present the system is going ape lol.  I've disabled the app for now until something comes along to stop these error logs from being generated as I am continuously being badgered by the system to 'Fix This'.

There are currently no more log entries being generated since disabling the app.  Hope you can find a resolution to this.

1 minute ago, Davyc said:

OK after donning my Sherlock Holmes hat and doing some research I finally nailed the app that was causing the system to generate these multiple log entries - it was this:

It is integrated with Members Shop and Commerce.  I'm definitely NOT intimating that this app is faulty, but the system, for whatever reason, is not liking something it's doing and it could be (I'm just guessing as I'm not a coder) something to do with the commerce integration part of the application, but because commerce is not present the system is going ape lol.  I've disabled the app for now until something comes along to stop these error logs from being generated as I am continuously being badgered by the system to 'Fix This'.

There are currently no more log entries being generated since disabling the app.  Hope you can find a resolution to this.

Weird. The app alone has no issues with PHP8. It really shouldn't point an error for a non existing app in your system. 😶

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

Weird. The app alone has no issues with PHP8. It really shouldn't point an error for a non existing app in your system.

That was exactly my thinking Adriano - we live in weird times with lots of weird things going on, too many for my liking lol.  I'm sure this will get sorted.