popup message modal not showing text

If you're using a modified language pack, please try creating a new language pack and switch to that. If this is still present, we would need to explore this further:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

3 minutes ago, Jim M said:

If you're using a modified language pack, please try creating a new language pack and switch to that. If this is still present, we would need to explore this further:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Could contain: Text, Page, Document, Electronics

Its supposed to be empty or it need to be set ?

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

This would be for you to fill out with the appropriate information 😉 

Ah i see, i gotchu.

what about this one : "If you're using a modified language pack, please try creating a new language pack and switch to that. If this is still present, we would need to explore this further"

Can you explain me how do i creating a new language pack ?

Issues such as these are generally caused by caching problems. Taking a look on your site there, it seems this is not clearing as I would usually expect. I have noticed that you are using cloudflare. Please could you disable this, then go to support in your admin CP and click clear cache. Refresh the page and see if the issue is still present

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Issues such as these are generally caused by caching problems. Taking a look on your site there, it seems this is not clearing as I would usually expect. I have noticed that you are using cloudflare. Please could you disable this, then go to support in your admin CP and click clear cache. Refresh the page and see if the issue is still present

Could contain: Text

Still happens when i already disable the cloudflare and clear the cache, even after clear cache create new language

29 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I have created a ticket on this for you, so we can look further into the problem. Please leave cloudflare disabled until this is resolved

Okay. i will leave the cloudflare disabled.

sorry for 2nd post, what would be the ETA ? cos its kinda ruining a bit sometimes cos we dont know what is the text on the modal

34 minutes ago, Nicklas Nielsen said:

still no ETA on this ? its been 4 days now

Sorry, I understand it's frustrating when something that you paid for isn't working correctly. However, the ticket was escalated on September 7th and today is the 9th. Let's please not exaggerate things here 🙂 .  I am sorry but we do not have any ETA still. Please note that we may never be able to provide you an ETA but that does not mean our team is not making progress on your issue.

As mentioned in our reply in your escalated ticket: due to the advanced nature of your request, please note that it may take longer than usual to fully address your concern. Please also note that advanced support is only available Monday through Friday. I apologize in advance for this delay.

• 2 months later...