Linking to specific posts instead of quoting

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

In my current forum (I have not yet converted to Invision), I have some daily "feedback posts" for all the projects posted on that day. Members like to be able to see what I am talking about and since I refer to images and not text, quoting them is not the most convenient way to go.

So far, my way around was to identify the post with its number. Here is an example:

https://scrapbookcampus.com/Community/topic/masks-workshop-2022/page/3/#post-72121

It is a little annoying but it is a workaround. I don't mind, but it is not really convenient for someone who might want to just reply to one other poster.

Once I migrate to the Invision forum, is there an easier way to refer to another post (or reply directly to it) for the members?

16 hours ago, Carole Asselin said:

Once I migrate to the Invision forum, is there an easier way to refer to another post (or reply directly to it) for the members?

If you click on the 3 dots in the top right and click on share, it will give you a link to that post directly. Also, in terms of quoting, you can actually quote only parts of quotes if you wish to do so. Highlight the text part in any post, and you will see "quote selection" show up. For example I have quoted part of your post above 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...