Error when enabling/disabling Integrations/apps

Quints
Go to solution Solved by Nathan Explosion,

The integration still gets disabled/enabled but i get this error:

Could contain: Text, Page, Word, Document, File

Error log:

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting '-' or identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\core\\DataLa...')
#1 community/system/Output/Output.php(815): spl_autoload_call('IPS\\core\\DataLa...')
#2 community/system/Output/Output.php(1182): IPS\_Output->sendOutput('', 301, '', Array)
#3 community/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(333): IPS\_Output->redirect(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), NULL, 301)
#4 community/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(87): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->checkUrl()
#5 community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#6 community/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#7 {main}

Also some other things that don't load anymore

Could contain: Text, Indoors, Business Card, Paper, CooktopCould contain: Text, Page

I've noticed this happened after I uploaded a certain application, but after that i disabled and uninstalled it but the issues are still happening. How can I fix this?

thanks

1 hour ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Could contain: Text

There's your issue right there - use PHP7.4.x, 8.0.x or 8.1.x

I changed my PHP to 7.4 and it's solved. However if I change the PHP to 8.0 or 8.1 my forum crashes and all I see is an empty white page, is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!

Most likely one (or more) of your applications/plugins is not compatible with PHP 8. Check if there are any updates, if there aren't disable all modifications, switch to PHP 8, and then re-enable the modifications 1 by 1 checking which one is causing issues.

Or, you can just wait for version 4.7.2 to come out of beta since it contains a tool that can tell you which modifications won't work with PHP 8.